Tag / creative marketing
Painting by Numbers: How Creativity & Analytics Make Winning Marketing Campaigns
For decades, marketing was considered as the “make things pretty” department of the business world. However, we now live in a world ruled by figures. Organizations are utilizing data to create more…October 13, 2021
Generation of Creatives: How Millennials and Gen Z Aesthetics Are Affecting Branding
Say what you want about millennials (young adults between the age of 22-37) and Gen Z (currently between 10-22 years old), but ‘Millzys’ are reshaping society and the way companies do branding…August 31, 2021
- To Effect and Affect: Building A Psychology-Driven UI/UX Design
- Nailing The Brand: Is Your Marketing Relatable or Pandering?
- Strange In A Good Way: Why Weird Works In Marketing
- Filming Success: 7 Video Marketing Strategies That Work
- Shape Up Your Brand: The Psychology of Logos and the Importance of Design
No comments to show.