Tag / Millennial
If you haven’t noticed it by now several brands are being weird…really weird. Nowadays you’ll frequently see brands talking to consumers like they’re close friends. Posting funny gifs, sharing memes, and making…November 10, 2021
Say what you want about millennials (young adults between the age of 22-37) and Gen Z (currently between 10-22 years old), but ‘Millzys’ are reshaping society and the way companies do branding…August 31, 2021
- To Effect and Affect: Building A Psychology-Driven UI/UX Design
- Nailing The Brand: Is Your Marketing Relatable or Pandering?
- Strange In A Good Way: Why Weird Works In Marketing
- Filming Success: 7 Video Marketing Strategies That Work
- Shape Up Your Brand: The Psychology of Logos and the Importance of Design