Tag / brand identity
The Psychology of Colors: The Essence of Hues in Marketing and Branding
Colors breathe life to any design. They are a direct visual representation of a brand’s identity; they reflect any mood, and are capable of evoking emotions. Use the wrong color combination on…October 13, 2021
Using Brand Characters to Boost Market Connection, Brand Retention, and Image
Asking the question what’s the deal with mascots is like asking why people like superheroes. Both are colorful characters with plenty of personalities. And both have the same purpose of garnering attention,…August 31, 2021
- To Effect and Affect: Building A Psychology-Driven UI/UX Design
- Nailing The Brand: Is Your Marketing Relatable or Pandering?
- Strange In A Good Way: Why Weird Works In Marketing
- Filming Success: 7 Video Marketing Strategies That Work
- Shape Up Your Brand: The Psychology of Logos and the Importance of Design
No comments to show.