Tag / contingency plans
Running a business ultimately means that you’re going to really sell a product and that means you’re going to need a refined sales deck, and with changing times, technologies, and trends your…January 6, 2021
The onset of the COVID-19 CoronaVirus has caught most people off-guard. It has not only plagued people’s health but also the business sector as a whole. Public and private sectors are struggling…July 3, 2020
- To Effect and Affect: Building A Psychology-Driven UI/UX Design
- Nailing The Brand: Is Your Marketing Relatable or Pandering?
- Strange In A Good Way: Why Weird Works In Marketing
- Filming Success: 7 Video Marketing Strategies That Work
- Shape Up Your Brand: The Psychology of Logos and the Importance of Design